Everything you need to build your own AR15 utilizing a 80% Lower receiver. THIS DOES NOT REQUIRE AN FFL to purchase per the determination by the ATF. Please check your local and state restrictions.
What is included in this kit!
- Billet 80% Black Annodized lower
- Ares Armor Throwback complete Upper
- Magpul MOE kit with Stock, RVG, Carbine Hand Grip, MOE Pistol Grip (Black or Tan)
- Magpul MBus Front and rear flip up sights (Black or Tan)
- Milspec Lower Parts Kit
- Milspec buffer tube, buffer, spring, nut, and plate
- Ares Armor 80% Jig (Drill bits not included)
- Valken Tactical single rifle case (Black or Tan)
Specs and Info:
The Ares Armor Throwback Upper is the most basic uppers we make. Out customers asked us for a super affordable upper and this is what we came up with. You can still get into a complete AR15 for about the 700 dollar range. There are similar uppers out there in the 500 dollar range, but the Throwback Upper will outlast and outperform them in quality.
- Ares Armor Phosphate M16 Bolt Carrier Group
- Standard Charging Handle
- Ares Armor Effin-A Mk1 Compensator
- Magpul MOE Handguard (Black or Tan)
- Ares Armor Railed Gas Block
- 16" 1:7 twist Melonite coated 4140 Barrel
- Carbine Gas System
The Billet 80 percent AR15 Lower is NOT an FFL item. This is not a complete ar-15 receiver and still requires machining to be done. This product is unserialized. Unregistered. And completely legal. The operations left to be completed with this 80 percent lower receiver are as follows:
- fire control group
- trigger pin
- hammer pin
- trigger slot
- safety selector hole
The Lower parts kit exceeds Military Specifications by a long shot while also offering a much better fit and finish.
Mil-Spec Stock Assembly is made from impact resistant high-strength polymer material and made in America.
80% AR-15 Lower Receiver jig is the highest quality lower receiver jig on the market. Every piece is replaceable on the jig. There are three steel top plates that are interchangeable to allow you to mill the fire control group. The side plates are fit with a drill bushing to allow you to properly drill the trigger and hammer pin.