Law enforcement and service members trust their hands with the M-Pact® and its ability to protect in the field. Impact-absorbing Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) is sonic welded to the glove and delivers flexible protection against common blunt force impact injuries and skin abrasions. The uniquely designed Impact Guard™ frees your index finger for smooth trigger guard entry and mobility. Armortex® grip panels on the thumb, index finger and palm increase mileage and gripping power during intricate tasks. High-impact XRD® cushioning in the palm provides relief when you’re fully engaged so you can maintain your focus. IMPORTED
- Impact Guard™ protects first knuckle with EVA foam padding.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle guard and finger guards protect against impact.
- Form-fitting TrekDry® material helps keep hands cool and comfortable.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) closure with hook and loop provides a secure fit.
- Armortex® grip on the index finger and thumb provide durable gripping power.
- XRD® palm padding absorbs impact and vibration.
- Durable synthetic palm.
- Nylon cord loop provides convenient storage.
- Law Enforcement
- Firearm operation
- Maintenance Repair Operations